Friday, December 29, 2017

Welcome Back To The Fun!

Welcome back to the fun!

This is the place for anyone interested in talking training, racing and fun connected to the 2018 Ironman Lake Placid and the 2019 Boston Marathon.  These are both events on my schedule, and I'm excited to be joined by RCK and Prof. Shemon, respectively, for the two events.  Looking very forward to it in fact.  I also want to recognize Coach Karr, my personal one-person support crew for all mid-life athletic endeavors.

This blog started in December 2013 just after qualifying to run the 2014 Boston Marathon.  Check out the archives if and when you have time and interest.

Last but not least, I want to make clear - again - that I've stopped blaming Paul A. for all of my injuries that started in 2015.  I now only attribute those to Dave 'The Comet" Chomet.

TRAINING UPDATE:
FTP:  242 as of late December 2017

No comments: