Sunday, March 11, 2018

Week 10 Update and Other AMAZING Things


Week 10 was HUGE despite missing two prescribed workouts - one bike and one recovery run workout.  Here's how it went down:
- Twelve hours, 50 minutes of workout time
- Three bikes, two runs, three swims, one brick (back to back bike and run workout)
- 151 total miles
- 838 TSS
It has been a while since I've seen totals like that, and I've never seen those numbers this time of the year.

Hmmmmm......gotta stay healthy.  I'm feeling good except for the left hamstring which is tight and sore tonight.  Gonna rest it, roll it, massage it, and do some PT exercises.  Gotta stay healthy.  The week coming up is almost a repeat of week 10, only a little more.

Thanks to SJCK for riding with me for a while on Sunday's 4 hour ride, and thanks to Banana Republic for making Rapid Movement Jeans that feel really good after a super hard weekend of workouts!

Saturday Morning Sunrise
I'm sure we are all loving that the sun is coming up earlier these days. Here's my Saturday, 6:30 AM shot on M-14 at Sheldon. 

Milton
Here's a recent exchange between me and Ironman Milton.  Sharing it because he's living through some pretty serious work related pain right now.   I am sure the pain is palpable for him....and I'm sure he does not love it, but he is going to be fine. 




No comments: