Friday, February 14, 2014

Local Runners Quoted by BAA

It is great to see the local SE Michigan runners getting their due from the BAA Elite Quotes section of their latest newsletter - see below.  I'm sure they'd love to receive a quote or two from the rest of you!

And It's probably about time for Steve McLean to jump on board and announce his presence at Boston...I'm sure there is a hotel room for you in town still.  

"After two ridiculous training runs with Dave Chomet on Saturday and Tuesday, I really enjoy the alone time of  drinking a beer and falling asleep." - Mark Morawski, USA

It isn't easy to get my runs in after 15 hour days at school and BOE meetings, but I do it because Brady Hoke  calls me in the morning and says, 'It is the Boston Marathon fergodsakes.  Get up and run 9 miles!'" - Kevin Karr, Michigan USA

No comments: