Saturday, April 11, 2015

Single Digits To Go

Nine days out from Boston. Time for some #bqchat!

- Loving the phrase "the hay is in the barn"! Feels just like that...and what happens on Marathon Monday is mostly determined at this point. Still gotta attend to the details of race day of course.
- Feeling good to be done with the marathon training. I mostly survived while revealing some middle aged muscle deficiencies. Gotta get on a strength program that will work for me. Hmmm...maybe after Ironman? Ha!
- Being at the end of this training program, feeling really fortunate to have had Comet along for so many runs. More than a little helpful, always good for some levity. Thanks, bro.
- To my wonderful and beautiful wife....thank you for your support and cheering of my running and triathlon. You are the best. I'm a very lucky guy.
- Race day forecast: high of 53, low of 46
- Loving the advice from Dave McGillivray....I will try to use it!


No comments: