Sunday, February 15, 2015

Knocked Out 15 Today

Good run today...15 @ 7:30 with last 2.5 at around 6:55.  Felt strong and had some good laughs with the Comet.  Also started with some nutrition during the run.  That went well also.  It all went down indoors today...had to with the -11 °F outside.

Hope you had a great run too.

The rest of today's story....
Dave made big promises yesterday saying Paul was coming to run with us. In fact, Dave said:
- Paul would come to run today
- That I could have my picture taken with Paul
- And he said maybe Paul would cheer for me while I was running on the t-mill.
I'm serious. Dave promised all of that.  I don't know why he thinks these "tricks" are so funny.  Sicko.

Seriously....good run and fun today and enjoyed eating 1000 calories afterwards.

Several other updates:
  • @ryankarr23 - working towards racing at USA Triathlon Collegiate Nationals in April - gets real next weekend!
  • @jmmuncie - new training blog:  http://gobears-natsandbeyond.blogspot.com/
  • @cm0nay - I don't see your name on the Ironman Muncie participant list yet . . .  
  • Ron Shashy recently named Ironman World Athlete - top 1% - Wow.  
  • Mark Wright - can't stop thinking about the Delta Skymiles Lounge that you released Dave into.  I had no idea places like that exist.  I so want to go to the Skymiles Lounge.
Here's the scene today:

No comments: