Friday, July 13, 2018

8 DTG

What's up now?  Here it is:
  1. Had a good swim this morning.  Feeling stronger than ever in the pool.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still slow but strong and slow....I'll take it.
  2. Really enjoying watching the Tour de France on nbcsports.com.  Love the scenery in France.  Feeling like I need to go back soon.  A road trip in France?  With an RV, you could enjoy le Tour, baguettes, cheese and wine in the French countryside.
  3. CTL at 109 eight days out.  Interesting. Before Ironman Mont Tremblant in 2012, my CTL was 94 eight days out, 85 on race day, and 102 after race day.  I guess if I'm looking for parallels, a CTL of 100 on race day would be the ticket.  I'm looking forward to feeling more rested in the next days with lots of sleep and no stress (wink).
  4. Can you say "AMAZING LONG-TERM FORECAST?!!!!"
  5. Mirror Lake was 74 degrees this morning. #wetsuitlegal
  6. Training this weekend is still pretty big.... 3 hours, 30 on the bike; 2 hours, ten minutes running; 1 hour, ten minutes swimming.  This is the training plan recommendation.  Hmmm....do it as written?
  7. If I were a woman, the Super Kitty kit would be fun....(BUT I'm not):

No comments: