Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Things I’m Thinking About Now

1. My all-time highest fitness score EVA
A Chronic Training Load (CTL) fitness score of 110 on TrainingPeaks.com. Of course this is nothing for athletes like "The Elite One" but it was a milestone I noticed after uploading today's workouts.
2. Taproot in TC!
I love this place and all that the chef creates. The visit this past weekend was great again as I enjoyed the black bean burger and El Chavo (on tap).  It is a must visit for Ironman in training athletes in the TC area.

3. Up North!
Sure there are lots of nice places downstate that might be closer, but COME ON!  Nothing beats up north:

  • TC
  • M-22
  • Old Misssion
  • Empire
  • Glen Arbor
  • Sleeping Bear
  • Frankfort
  • Beulah
  • Wineries
  • Taproot
  • Lake Michigan - like with blue water.
I could go on and on.  And on.  And yes, it is worth the drive.  :-)

4. Mirror Lake
I'm regularly dreaming of a flat and welcoming lake that pulls me through the water in 1:20:00.  Could you make that happen for me please?

5. Health
Still uninjured which bodes well to show up on the starting line RTG.  After Sunday's 18 miler, my left hip/glute area was pretty sore, but doing OK today.

I hope all is well for all of my so many :-) readers...get out for your daily workouts with some occasional high-intensity intervals. 

Ciao.

No comments: